Things going on in my mind

Friday, June 03, 2005

Where do I start?

Where do I begin? How about how crappy I'm feeling today because I can't hear out of my left ear...I just went to the health center here on campus and they dont' know what the hell is wrong with it. And then of course there is all the bullshit that is going on with the conservatives which makes me want to move out of the country more and more everyday. It's no wonder every other country despises us....can you blame them? Everyday we are getting closer to a theocracy...and you see I am an atheist. More on this later. I have to be at work in about 20 minutes. :( For now this post on Democratic Underground sums up a lot of how I feel: DU
Oh well at least the new Oasis album came out this week (Don't Believe the Truth). It's brilliant...yeah I'm still mad fer it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home